House of Zathras

Zathras understand. .. No. Zathras not understand, but Zathras do. Zathras good at doings, not understandings.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday Funnies

Sorry for the funnies being so late. =HC= and I tried to get a picture of a sign we had seen a couple of days ago. But as we went by there about an hour ago, the sign had been changed. :( But I'll go ahead and tell you what is said. It was on the marquee outside of a veternarian's clinic:

Neuter your dog - get a free ball.
I kid you not! And why only one? Did another dog get his unfair share? Or did the cat take it? And that cat is so mean with what it does to that poor dog's ball...as if the neutering weren't torment enough!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tink said...

Reminds me of the sign in front of a beauty shop on the way to mom's:

Buy a pedicure and get a man free.

Pan and I use to laugh about it all the time.

8/28/2006 05:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home