House of Zathras

Zathras understand. .. No. Zathras not understand, but Zathras do. Zathras good at doings, not understandings.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Driven to madness...

...by this puzzle. Dawn, over at Overactive Imagination, got me started on the path to madness with this post. It's kind of a medieval painting, with clues in it to 50 dark or horror films. But so far I've gotten 42 of the 50 movies. Which is pretty good, I think, for someone who is not a fan of horror films. I've probably seen less than 10 of them. But will someone please, please, tell me, what is the one with the lady with the barrel marked 'H2O'??? That one is driving me crazy for some reason. Thanks, Dawn, for driving me to this madness. In keeping with the 'horror' theme, I'll quote the Wicked Witch of the West: "I'll get you my pretty." UPDATE: I'VE FOUND ALL OF THEM!!! With a little help from this site. It's a really neat site on CANDY! Yum!

7 Comments:

Blogger overactive-imagination said...

LOL, glad I could be of service.

The lady with the water....it has nothing to do with the lady, it is about the water itself. Look at the water and describe it to yourself.
I'll have to get with you and see if you have the two that I am missing.
Have fun.
Dawn

10/22/2006 11:11:00 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

I'm still searching but OI has the right hint for the lady and water. I'm having a problem with the planets and the basket one.

10/23/2006 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Mrs_Who said...

OI: I'm still blank!!!

Tink: The planets: think of a recent Tom Cruise movie...and for the basket...what can a basket be made of?

10/23/2006 04:17:00 PM  
Blogger =HC= said...

CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER!

Oh, wait. There's Clinton(s), Congress and the Senate... The State Legislature and the City Council... The Mobile (or your favorite local) School Board... Ray Nagin and the N.O.P.D.,... Enron, Exxon, HP...

Um...

Nevermind.

10/24/2006 12:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Just dense I guess. check the saturation level of the liquid in the barrel.

10/24/2006 02:23:00 AM  
Blogger overactive-imagination said...

You Rat you!! I'm still stuck on the orange ball with the clock hands and the guy in the house with the telescope.
Hints???

10/24/2006 07:28:00 PM  
Blogger Mrs_Who said...

OI: Hmm...would a CLOCK WORK if it is made of an ORANGE? (not a regular horror movie)

And the guy is at the REAR of his house, looking out the WINDOW. (A Hitchcock film)

10/24/2006 08:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home