House of Zathras

Zathras understand. .. No. Zathras not understand, but Zathras do. Zathras good at doings, not understandings.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Should I be concerned?

Looking through stats for my site, I came across one from Iran. That's right...from some place called Chahar Mahall va Bakhtiari...kind of southwards from Tehran. I'm hoping they were reassured, though. Because the post they clicked on was about my gas-guzzling SUV. I'm sure they were happy that I'm doing my part to consume oil. It's just really weird to have Iran show up in the stats. Anybody else have Iran ever show up on their stats?

5 Comments:

Blogger Tink said...

Can't say that I have. Will have bug check it out though.

10/11/2006 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger Deathknyte said...

I never read stats. Mostly cause I dont know how.

10/11/2006 11:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Bou said...

I don't check that often... the countries. I think I've not, however.

10/11/2006 09:48:00 PM  
Blogger Lady Heather said...

Gives me the willies too, Mrs W.

At least there's hope for a democracy in Iran.

But I hope I am a voice of hope for those visitors from the ME! :)

10/11/2006 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

I am always concerned that I will look at my sitemeter stats and see a visitor from my own town. The reason is that I feel that if somebody I personally know is reading my blog that I will clam up more. Does that make sense? On the other hand, I have thought that if I am still blogging in a year's time, I might just show it to my family. Just not ready yet.

10/12/2006 03:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home