House of Zathras

Zathras understand. .. No. Zathras not understand, but Zathras do. Zathras good at doings, not understandings.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Potty mouth, potty mouth!

I had a hit recently from Saudi Arabia. I wonder if the searcher was Muslim. Because I would have to question their intent. From what I understand, the Islamic people look down on us Americans for our lack of morals. (And since they're judging us by the celebs from Hollywood, I can't say I blame them!!!!) But their search? 'Men and Women in the Bathroom'. Yeah. Real pure stuff there. (And for the record, MY post that came up for that search is NOT about carnal stuff. It was a joke about the different ways men and women perform their daily ablutions the bathroom.) And Harvey, ablutions is NOT a dirty word. So go back to reading your magazine...and I won't ask what kind of reading material you have!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Harvey said...

ANY word is dirty, if you use it right ;-)

12/12/2006 07:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home